Thank you to all participating Clubs and your players for the positive engagement and participation this year and thanks to Golf World Cairns (Leigh Stephenson and Team); they have again been a great support to the FNQGA and its members.
- For the Semi-Final on Saturday, FNQ Golf will be covering the green fees (doesn’t include motorised cart), with Clubs/Players responsible for all other costs or requirements.
- Team Sheets to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm Thursday 8th November 2018 in playing order of 5 to 1.
- Players are required to register by 7.00 am.
- Saturdays tee time will be a SHOTGUN start at 7.30 am and will be in groups of 4 players.
- For the Grand Final on Sunday, FNQ Golf will be covering the green fees (doesn’t include motorised cart), Lunch and a drink for participating players and one official per Club. All other costs are the responsibility of Clubs/Players.
- Team Sheets to email@example.com by 5.00 pm Saturday 10th November 2018 in playing order of 5 to 1.
- Players are required to register at least 30 minutes before their tee time.
- Sunday tee times commence from 8.00 am and will be in pairs only.
- Sundays draw will be available via the FNQGA Facebook Page after 8 pm Saturday night.
For buggy bookings, general questions and local rule information, please contact Palmer Sea Reef on 40872222.
Good luck to all playing.